Thursday, May 20, 2010

Engrape Financier

It's my second day and my Engrape Financier is nowhere to be found. It's just now that I realized that joining this kind of contest is very fun, you learn some seo techniques day by day as you check on your competition. but for newbies, like me who is just barely a week old in the seo industry is having a hard time searching for every seo techniques on the web. I'm only relying on forums and other seo blogs. Still I'm not complaining it's part of the training and because of this Engrape Financier mini contest I'm gaining a lot. My main task for today is for this site to be indexed. Some said that it took three days before their site appeared on google. If its correct I still have one more day to go.

I should backlink, post in forums and blogs to get my site indexed faster and to rank high in serps. Any tips for a newbie feel free, just post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment