Saturday, May 22, 2010

Engrape Financier Mini SEO Contest

Engrape Financier is now the keyword that's been running on my mind for the past three days. Up to now my site dedicated to Engrape Financier is not yet indexed. And one of the site I'm competing is already ranked no. 1. I know I'm not supposed to get pressured right the fact that I'm very new with this seo gig. Still at the back of my mind I know I can do it I can make it happen I'm not expecting to win 1st place but placing in the 3rd spot would be nice. I guess I should work hard and do more backlinks and as what I've observe some of my competitors are submitting articles maybe I should try this one too. After backlinking my next task is to write one article for a social site. still i'm not giving up on you engrape financier

No comments:

Post a Comment