Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Engrape Financier SEO entry

Engrape Financier is the key phrase used in this mini SEO contest. What's this contest all about? I for myself is new about this seo thing. I have a website since 2007 but up to now it's not getting any traffic so i googled and tried to find out how to drive traffic in my site and its the first time I encounterd the word seo. On further searching i was directed to seo.ph forum. The thread there is very helpful for newbies like me specially the thread SEO for beginners. Also the members are very helpful they always answers your questions and automatically gives away tips at same time. I applied all the knowledge that I learned from the forum to my site and now I hope to apply it once again on this Engrape Financier mini seo contest.

This is the hands on training that I needed in order for me to really gauge myself on how I truly understand the basic of SEO. Its like having my first online job. I'm really excited about this contest hope this is the start of a new path for me and hope that many doors will open. Opportunities like this is hard to ignore and never to be missed. To a new career path toast to Engrape Financier and more Engrape sponsors

No comments:

Post a Comment